South Florida Elder Law, Estate Planning, Probate Offices Serving Palm Beach, Martin and St. Lucie Counties
Our Florida Elder Law, Estate Planning and Probate lawyers serve Palm Beach County, Martin County, St. Lucie County and surrounding areas. Our three convenient South Florida law offices are located in Palm Beach Gardens, Boynton Beach and Port St. Lucie. Click for a map and directions to each:
2875 PGA Blvd., Suite 100, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410-2910
2500 Quantum Lakes Dr., Suite 203 (Quantum Business Center), Boynton Beach, Florida 33426
1100 SW St. Lucie West Blvd., Suite 102 (Seacoast Banking Center), Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
- Palm Beach County: Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Clewiston, Delray Beach, Greenacres, Hypoluxo, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Lake Worth, Lantana, North Palm Beach, Pahokee, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Springs, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, West Palm Beach.
- Martin County: Hobe Sound, Indiantown, Jensen Beach, Palm City, Point Salerno, Stuart, Tequesta.
- St. Lucie County: Port St. Lucie, St. Lucie West, Ft. Pierce, Indiantown
- Indian River County: Vero Beach
- Okeechobee County
- Broward County: Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs, Hallandale, Highland Beach, Lighthouse Point, Pembroke Pines, Plantation
- Dade County: Miami, North Miami Beach